Applying for Aid
Applying for Aid
Yes, a private education is affordable for ALL families at Aquinas. It’s literally our mission to include you. 100% of first-year students receive financial aid. We connect you with scholarship and aid opportunities, so you take on no more debt in four years than you’ll earn in your first year of work.
As a matter of fact, the average cost of tuition, housing, meals and fees for one year at Aquinas College is about $19,500 after receiving aid . That’s less than half the “sticker price” of $48,000 in 2020-2021 (National Center for Education Statistics, College Navigator 2020-2021).
Application Deadlines and Windows
|Action||New Student Deadline||Returning Student Deadline|
|Complete FAFSA||May 1||May 1|
|Receive award notification||December - March||June|
|Complete loan requirement(s)||May - June||June - July|
You Can Do This!
We will walk with you through the process. Here are the steps you can take today:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Include the Aquinas School Code: 002239 when prompted.
- Research and apply for scholarship and aid opportunities available to you.
- If you are being recruited or have interest in AQ Athletics, talk to your AQ Coach about athletic scholarships.
- Check out our list of available external scholarships, loans, grants, and/or job opportunities.
- Promptly respond to any document requests from our office.
- Your financial aid cannot be finalized until all requested documents are received.
- Check your email for messages from Aquinas.
- Receive notification of financial aid award
- Complete any requirements to borrow loans from
- Research payment plan options and other options to pay your bill.
Received Financial Assistance?
Students can use Self Service to manage all aspects of their financial aid.MANAGE AID
We’re Here to Help
Our financial aid counselors are the best listeners. Feel free to contact them with
Phone: (616) 632-2893